What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    





Originally Posted by Psion
Reservoir dogs wasnt the second best to me
1. Kill Bill
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Reservoir Dogs
4. Jackie Brown
i dotn want to get off topic but i think its
1) Pulp Fiction
2) Reservoir dogs
3)Kill BIll(i count it as 1 movie)
4. Jackie Brown
__________________
"A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theater admission and the babysitter were worth it."
- Alfred Hitchcock



"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."



A system of cells interlinked
Last one I got were

Underworld : Unrated Extended Edition

The Killing


And being the party pooper again, this thread already exists Here
__________________
"It doesn't do any good to say, 'This is what it means.' When you are spoon fed a film, people instantly know what it is. I like films that leave room to dream." - D. Lynch

Film Review by Sedai



Originally Posted by Sedai
Last one I got were

And being the party pooper again, this thread already exists Here
i saw that thread befor i made this one. i thought that thread was just to talk about new DVDs that r coming out. i didnt know that New DVDS meant new dvds that you bought.



Psion's Avatar
In Tyler We Trust
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
i dotn want to get off topic but i think its
1) Pulp Fiction
2) Reservoir dogs
3)Kill BIll(i count it as 1 movie)
4. Jackie Brown
Yea but i liked kill bill the best =)
__________________
"Hey if you wanna make an Omelet you gotta break some eggs"



Actually, I just bought CABIN FEVER and HOLLYWOOD HOMICIDE. I got them for 7.50 each so I felt I couldn't go wrong.



Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
I bought The Graduate today because it was on sale for $9.99.
__________________
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10



You know what? I just bought 6 more DVDs today and that makes 10 in the last 4 days. And already I have my eye on about 8 more. I think I had better watch myself or I'm going to need therapy.

Anyways here they are:
Braveheart $15.00 (I never saw it yet but I'm trusting the judgement of the majority).
U-571 $15.00
Scary Movie 2 $7.50
Matchstick Men $7.50
40 days and 40 nights $7.50
Whipped $6.99



LOTR: ROTK ... and you want to know why??? Have you read my sig? It was a deeply ingrained compulsion...
__________________
Lord of the Rings loony



Psion's Avatar
In Tyler We Trust
i just brought a new Ed Wood Special Edition Cheap =)
and the next dvd im getting is probably badder santa or Secret Window



www.theinfonail.com
Curb Your Enthusiasm and Amadeus, one really good comedy and one just all around great film.



Originally Posted by Psion
i just brought a new Ed Wood Special Edition Cheap =)
and the next dvd im getting is probably badder santa or Secret Window
You mean Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thorton don't you?



Originally Posted by Escape
You mean Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thorton don't you?
He means the unrated, raunchier version of Bad Santa, which on the DVD box and television commercials is being marketed as Badder Santa.



Get it?
__________________
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra



Originally Posted by Holden Pike
He means the unrated, raunchier version of Bad Santa, which on the DVD box and television commercials is being marketed as Badder Santa.



Get it?
I honestly never saw that commercial. What's in there that wasn't in the origial version?



Originally Posted by Escape
I honestly never saw that commercial. What's in there that wasn't in the origial version?
I have no idea, the DVD doesn't street until Tuesday. I would guess more cursing, more sexual situatuions, and just more badness in general.



We All Go A Little Crazy Sometimes
Van Helsing the London Assignment.
I got this because i thought the real movie was awesome and i wanted the whole story
__________________
You're Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me And Not You.





because i think its on eof the best sports movies i have ever seen. i also think its a great movie for younger kids to teach them to always follow their dreams.



waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers


because i think its on eof the best sports movies i have ever seen. i also think its a great movie for younger kids to teach them to always follow their dreams.
good flick we showed it the other night for our guests at the resort I'm workin' at for the summer one of my favs
miracle is another good one

But no movie ever made compares to REMEMBER THE TITANS



i just got Dawn of the Dead because i have wanted to see it ever since i saw the remake. i was almost posative i would like it so i took the chance and the movie is awesome.




Peter Pan - Cause im sad
and Ghost Ship cause i just love that film



Love Actually... because I think it's a sweet film... despite the bad "press" it's getting in here in a different thread.