Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)

Tools    

Malkovich Signs for Potter IV

Now, I may not be one for hype, but OH, MY FREAKIN' GOD...!

However, that said, let me say this: SIGH...

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Malkovich Signs for Potter IV

Now, I may not be one for hype, but OH, MY GOD...!
If it weren't for his kiddies, I bet there wouldn't have been a chance in hell. I like the Potter films alright and will certainly pay to see it.

I liked Donnie Brasco.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
If it weren't for his kiddies, I bet there wouldn't have been a chance in hell. I like the Potter films alright and will certainly pay to see it.
I enjoyed Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone, but Chamber of Secrets did nothing for me.

I think Azkaban is going to be the jewel of the first four, to be honest...

I enjoyed Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone, but Chamber of Secrets did nothing for me.
I preferred the first, definitely, but both were entertaining. 4 and 3.5 stars, respectively.

I think Azkaban is going to be the jewel of the first four, to be honest...
You're right. It will. Early word is very good, the story is widely regarded as the best of the first five books, and you've got some damn fine actors (and new creatures) involved. Should be fantastic.

Well,I never really liked the first two films all that much, but they were alright, but I think the third one will be good. Out of the first four books my favourate was definately Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, so hopefully the films are no different from the books.