Orlando Bloom: Eye Candy?

Tools    

I love 35mm ^_^
Until Lord of the Rings came out, Orlando Bloom was not even heard of-he was the "guy that broke his back in Black Hawk Down". A nameless face. Now after millions of people saw Lord of the Rings, Orli became a hit among girls everywhere. Is Hollywood playing on this? I say yes, because he seems to be getting more bigger movies and less dressed. Pirates and Troy as an example-a tease of his muscular chest. Which drives young teens to movies screaming ORLI!!! Ned Kelly is another one, where is potrayed to be "hot". Is he a good actor or just eye candy?

I think he is an okay actor-he gets better in every movie does and he is kinda cute....

mmmmmm Orlando....

Im sorry were you saying something...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	2683  

I love 35mm ^_^
Originally Posted by FiLm Fr3aK
mmmmmm Orlando....

I do agree with you. He looks so hot in Ned Kelly and Troy....sigh.....I am looking into his future films to see what he is doing next. Inless someone else knows and would like to tell me.

Originally Posted by FilmStudent2004
I do agree with you. He looks so hot in Ned Kelly and Troy....sigh.....I am looking into his future films to see what he is doing next. Inless someone else knows and would like to tell me.
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 (2005) .... Will Turner
Elizabethtown (2005) .... Drew Baylor
Kingdom of Heaven (2005).... Balian of Ibelin
Haven (2004) .... Shy
Troy (2004) .... Paris
Calcium Kid (2004)

I love 35mm ^_^
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 (2005) .... Will Turner
Elizabethtown (2005) .... Drew Baylor
Kingdom of Heaven (2005).... Balian of Ibelin
Haven (2004) .... Shy
Troy (2004) .... Paris
Calcium Kid (2004)
Ned Kelly is only limited release which sucks, because I wanted to see it. But Troy....very much see...that I will.

mmmmmm Orlando....

:

MovieForums Extra
^-----------Please notice the avatar......

I think that right now he needs to prove his acting chops. I think he has great potential. Let's face it, he didn't have many lines in the LOTR series. His character didn't need words to express what he felt....it was written on his face. And I think he did a pretty good job of it. I think as each of his roles grow, so will he as an actor. But for now, I do not mind the "eye candy." He is handsome and will always have the girls going ga-ga for him. That cannot be helped. Seriously........but did it stop Brad Pitt from going for more meaty roles....no way! I think our boy Orly will do the same.

PS.....Check out the cover of this months' "Premiere" magazine.......

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by birdygyrl

I think that right now he needs to prove his acting chops. I think he has great potential. Let's face it, he didn't have many lines in the LOTR series. His character didn't need words to express what he felt....it was written on his face. And I think he did a pretty good job of it. I think as each of his roles grow, so will he as an actor. But for now, I do not mind the "eye candy." He is handsome and will always have the girls going ga-ga for him. That cannot be helped. Seriously........but did it stop Brad Pitt from going for more meaty roles....no way! I think our boy Orly will do the same.
Personally.....I think he is his generations' Brad Pitt...and Robert Redford. Unfortunately I'm feeling OLD when I hear my 11 year old daughter and her friend say.....Ohhhhh...he's cuuuuuute!

On the other hand......
...yes girls....look for a man who is chivarlrous...and not just after a roll in the hay. Orlando qualifies for both, a good time and a man of character.