Name of movie with same plot as Groundhog Day

Tools    

I saw a movie some years ago where the hero keeps reliving the same day - and trying to get the girl. The time loop is caused by a machine in the basement of the building where the hero works. The heroine keeps getting shot while leaving work by a killer driving past in a car. As the hero makes progress with the heroine he asks her to tell him something she's never told anyone before. Does anybody know the name of this movie?

MacGee.

Originally Posted by MacGee
I saw a movie some years ago where the hero keeps reliving the same day - and trying to get the girl. The time loop is caused by a machine in the basement of the building where the hero works. The heroine keeps getting shot while leaving work by a killer driving past in a car. As the hero makes progress with the heroine he asks her to tell him something she's never told anyone before. Does anybody know the name of this movie?

MacGee.
It's called 12:01.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

hey HEYYYYY Holden's postin again! Well, he already said he would, so oh well.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
It's called 12:01.
Thanks. It's been bugging me.

MacGee.