Did This Site Just Get Hacked? Or April Fools Prank?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
All the avatars of every member is Paul Rudd and every video posting is some weird troll looking fella. I refreshed, too.

Just wanted to alert him.. Or if a mod has instant contact with him. Would hate for someone to screw something forever.

I assume it is an April Fools joke, likely orchestrated by that diabolical mastermind, Yoda.

He warned us...

All the avatars of every member is Paul Rudd and every video posting is some weird troll looking fella. I refreshed, too.

It appears that the hacker has been defeated, but I suspect he'll be back in one year's time...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Mr Minio should take notes.
Well, I can't change everybody's avatars. And for a good reason.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.