Stopmotion short: sleeping boy, weird creature and carnivorous plant?

Tools    

Hello guys this maybe hard one but let's if anyone knows what im talking about

A long time ago when I was still young I was going throug TV channels when I stumbled across something very weird

it was stopmotion short of a boy sleeping in his room at night in the room there was this stranger creature, It was a humanoid wearing rubber suit resembling one of those old diving suits, head of the creature was a mess of flesh and teeth held together by metal cage, next to boy's bed was a plant which grew into huge carnivorous flytrap plant, it then tried to eat the creature but it dodged loosing it's cage, plant made second successful attack and ate the creature, after whole incident boy took the metal cage and placed his plant in it next to his bed, I don't know what happend after, I wasn't paying attention to credits so I won't remember any names

Now what interesting is that something happend later this year when I was watching Lazy town, That particular episode titled "Trash Trouble" one of the character Stingy was sorting out trash, plastic bottles, news papers and so on, then he picked up a metal cage which resembled the one worn by the creature in mysterious short

It maybe my memory trying to make connection, my and my friend speculated that one of puppeteers was involved in mysterious short, you guys helped me find two other titles forgotten by everyone else so I do hope that one will be found too

Hello guys this maybe hard one but let's if anyone knows what im talking about

A long time ago when I was still young I was going throug TV channels when I stumbled across something very weird

it was stopmotion short of a boy sleeping in his room at night in the room there was this stranger creature, It was a humanoid wearing rubber suit resembling one of those old diving suits, head of the creature was a mess of flesh and teeth held together by metal cage, next to boy's bed was a plant which grew into huge carnivorous flytrap plant, it then tried to eat the creature but it dodged loosing it's cage, plant made second successful attack and ate the creature, after whole incident boy took the metal cage and placed his plant in it next to his bed, I don't know what happend after, I wasn't paying attention to credits so I won't remember any names

Now what interesting is that something happend later this year when I was watching Lazy town, That particular episode titled "Trash Trouble" one of the character Stingy was sorting out trash, plastic bottles, news papers and so on, then he picked up a metal cage which resembled the one worn by the creature in mysterious short

It maybe my memory trying to make connection, my and my friend speculated that one of puppeteers was involved in mysterious short, you guys helped me find two other titles forgotten by everyone else so I do hope that one will be found too
Little Shop of Horrors (1986)?

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0091419/