A modern Frankenstein's monster with a sewn skins

Tools    

This movie was not an explicit Frankenstein adaptation, so it is very hard to find!

I rented this movie on VHS from Blockbuster, is was probably from the 80s or 90s, and had the production level of a TV series.

The movie featured scientists who created some kind of a modern Frankenstein's monster in lab. All the scientists were dressed in white, the lab was very white and very lit.

The man they created looked modern, but was all made of stitched skins in different colors (white man's skin, black man's skin, etc. all sewn together).The man was imprisoned there, and the scientists experimented on him until he managed to escape from the lab.

Later in the film he recalls some memories of the dead people he was made of, and he try to help them find peace. I think that there was a policewoman in the film who helped him.

The part I remember most is the appearance of this strange man, who looked made up from different body parts, his face looks like all different kind of skins sewn together.

Here is an image that resembled his looks:

Star Trek: Voyager had a plotline where an alien race, the Vidiians, would capture other aliens and steal parts (including skin of different people) of the victim's body (the victim died) which were then transplanted onto the Vidiian's bodies. They were suffering a disease call The Phage which caused their body parts to rot/decay/fail. They had to keep getting transplants to stay alive. The people with the weird faces were not the victims but the aggressors.

Star Trek: Voyager had a plotline where an alien race, the Vidiians, would capture other aliens and steal parts (including skin of different people) of the victim's body (the victim died) which were then transplanted onto the Vidiian's bodies. They were suffering a disease call The Phage which caused their body parts to rot/decay/fail. They had to keep getting transplants to stay alive. The people with the weird faces were not the victims but the aggressors.

Thank you for your reply. You are probably referring to episode 5 of the first season of "Star Trek: Voyager".

But sadly this is not the movie I am looking for.

The movie I am searching is set in modern times (not in the past or in the future, but in our time). And is focused on this one man who was made in a laboratory by sciencetists in white clothes. His skin is made from different patches of skin colors all sewd together with stitches, like in the picture i posted.

Yes! This is the movie!

unbelievable. I searched this movie for years. You are amazing. I tip my hat to you.

Thank you very very much.

So the monster in this is Wil Wheaton? I doubt he can play the part.

For me it doesn't matter. It's purly nostalgia.

Why? He never looks comfortable in his own skin.
We're literally talking bout Wesley Crusher. The closest he ever got to monster was that episode where everyone was pissed of because of a combo meal Star Trek science and Spock's dad.

Ron Jeremy was in this? I won't ask if he donated skin. Or from what part of his body.