Movie with a split screen chase

Tools    

Hello all.
Can anyone recall a movie or TV series that includes a foot chase that is shown in split screen, with chaser on one side and the chased on the other? I would like to think that 24 included one but I think the split screen was used there more to show what was happening in different places. Run Lola Run is the closest that I can think of but it's not a chase. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks ScarletLion. I will check Brian De Palma out. Any idea when it might have been employed in Homecoming?

I have checked and Homecoming only uses a split screen for telephone conversations. I will do some research on the Brian De Palma films? Many thanks.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Was there not scenes like that in Vantage Point.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Thanks for that Cryptic. I think it shows an event told from multiple points of view rather than split screen. I may be wrong but none of the clips I have watched make use of it.

Hi. I am trying to find examples of split screen that show a foot chase. One side the pursuer, the other side the pursued.

Thank you OutOfThePast.
I have been to the IMDB and No Film School options but had yet to look at the Wiki notable examples list.
The XFiles episode listed there is one I have yet to check and could involve a chase.

De Palma's been mentioned. I'll narrow down an example to Blow Out. I'm pretty sure the finale qualifies as a foot chase sequence.

Thank you Little Ash. I will check that out.