Searching for treasure at mountain

Tools    

Watched around 2015. The movie is about some bad guys searching for treasure and they find some historian (maybe he's not a historian, I'm not sure) and force him to help them find the treasure. Along the way, they also find a woman and take her with them. They travel the world finding clues about the treasure. The final clue is in some Buddhist monastery located on a very high mountain. The mountain is covered in ice and snow, but the monastery is surrounded by flowers, and warm water flows there. They enter the monastery and ask the monks where the treasure is. The monks say that they need to solve the riddle, which nobody could solve for thousands of years. The riddle is "What is the name of God". The historian says "I", because, as he explains, God is in everyone of us. A hidden door opens and they enter some cave or something like that. I don't remember anything after that point.

Watched around 2015. The movie is about some bad guys searching for treasure and they find some historian (maybe he's not a historian, I'm not sure) and force him to help them find the treasure. Along the way, they also find a woman and take her with them. They travel the world finding clues about the treasure. The final clue is in some Buddhist monastery located on a very high mountain. The mountain is covered in ice and snow, but the monastery is surrounded by flowers, and warm water flows there. They enter the monastery and ask the monks where the treasure is. The monks say that they need to solve the riddle, which nobody could solve for thousands of years. The riddle is "What is the name of God". The historian says "I", because, as he explains, God is in everyone of us. A hidden door opens and they enter some cave or something like that. I don't remember anything after that point.

I remember this movie and the scenes you explain.
And can tell you that I also remember only those parts of the movie.
BUT... I am pretty sure it's just the beginning of the movie and the rest of the movie is not connected to those scenes at all. After this, they go on another adventure! I don't kidding at all!

Maybe one of the librarian movies, or even one episode of the series

Thank you Terrestra, you are right. The movie is "The Librarian - Quest For The Spear (2004)"