Volcano eruption near the city

Tools    

There is a city near a big mountain. First, a few earthquakes happen and then the mountain turns into a volcano and lava starts flowing and destroying the city. People start fleeing from the city. A little girl with her father and her grandmother go to the mountain to evade the lava. They have a house near a mountain lake. At night, they arrive at the lake, but their house is on the other side, so they enter a small boat and start to row. When they arrived at the other side of the lake, they exit the boat, but the old woman falls into the lake and starts screaming. Her legs start dissolving, because lava flowed into the lake and the water turned into acid. I can't remember whether she survived. The girl and her father finally arrive at the house, but they do not stay there for too long, because lava flows there and burns the house. Can't remember how the movie ended. Also, there may be other people there (maybe a little boy and his mother, I'm not sure).

For some time, I was pretty sure it is "Volcano (1997)", but yesterday I downloaded and watched it, but apparently it's a different movie. There is no such scene with the mountain lake turning into acid.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
There is a city near a big mountain. First, a few earthquakes happen and then the mountain turns into a volcano and lava starts flowing and destroying the city. People start fleeing from the city. A little girl with her father and her grandmother go to the mountain to evade the lava. They have a house near a mountain lake. At night, they arrive at the lake, but their house is on the other side, so they enter a small boat and start to row. When they arrived at the other side of the lake, they exit the boat, but the old woman falls into the lake and starts screaming. Her legs start dissolving, because lava flowed into the lake and the water turned into acid. I can't remember whether she survived. The girl and her father finally arrive at the house, but they do not stay there for too long, because lava flows there and burns the house. Can't remember how the movie ended. Also, there may be other people there (maybe a little boy and his mother, I'm not sure).

For some time, I was pretty sure it is "Volcano (1997)", but yesterday I downloaded the movie and watched it, but apparently it's a different movie. There is no such scene with the mountain lake turning into acid.

I haven't seen it since it was in the theaters, but I think I remember a scene similar to that in the movie Dante's Peak (1997) with Pierce Brosnan.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118928/reference/

I haven't seen it since it was in the theaters, but I think I remember a scene similar to that in the movie Dante's Peak (1997) with Pierce Brosnan.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118928/reference/
Yes. You identified the correct movie. Not a bad flick at all. Definitely worth one watch.

Thank you, that's the correct answer. It took me few days to download the movie, but luckily someone (admin?) has already marked the topic as answered.