Movie about spies or law enforcers.

Tools    

A long time ago in the mid 00's, I saw scenes of a movie on TV that I would like the know the name of. If I knew the actors and actresses names it would be easier to locate.

From what I can recollect, one of the scenes shows a mans hand in a blender because he was unfaithful to wife, his hand get shredded from the blender. Another scene shows these men who could be spies at a club doing an exchange with an oriental man for a severed woman's head. The oriental man gets his hand chopped off by one of the guys and a shoot out scene occurs.

A lady comes out and tries to shoot them, a man says "I want to sleep with you, not shoot you." The lady tries to shoot them but ends up getting shot in the head instead.

Any info on what the title could be would be very helpful. It might have been a movie or show on that one saw in 04'.

That isn't the title. As I said, I saw scenes from the movie back in 04. Fatal Move came out in 2008. The movie seemed to be American made. One of the actors looked like Dylan Walsh. There was also a scene where one of the men visits a lady and she says "You didn't come here just to f**k."

Thanks for responding but hopefully someone knows what I'm referring to.If anyone knows the title of the movie (or possibly TV show) please let me know.