Woody Allen suggestions

Tools    

Probably there are a lot of similar threads, but I want to create a new one however.
I watched, like two weeks ago, "Midnight in Paris" by Woody Allen. I loved it so much, and my love to Woody grew when i saw "The Purple Rose of Cairo" and "Matchpoint".
I started to watch Woody Allen movies like two years ago (I'm only 15) and I watched "Bananas", "Annie Hall", "Take the money and run" and "Love and Death", but no one (except Annie Hall) fascinated me so much.
So, I'm here for asking some suggestions about Woody Allen movies similar to "Midnight in Paris".
TY all.

I've only seen 3 of his films and actually loved just one of those, so I'm not the best one to answer this, but Blue Jasmine is definitely worth a watch. It has a truly powerhouse performance from Cate Blanchett.

So, I'm here for asking some suggestions about Woody Allen movies similar to "Midnight in Paris".
I guess it depends on what you are responding to in Midnight in Paris? If it is the Magical Realism elements, you definitely have already seen the other best one in that vein since you have already seen The Purple Rose of Cairo. Play it Again, Sam (1972) is another one to check out. Woody wrote and starred in that one, though he didn't direct it (Herbert Ross did). Zelig (1983) and Alice (1990) have a little bit of it but are quite different from Midnight in Paris.

If you like the 1920s setting plenty of Woody's movies are set there but two of the best for my taste are Bullets Over Broadway (1994) and Sweet & Lowdown (1999).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Hannah and her Sisters is definitive Woody Allen, I would also recommend:

Crimes ad Misdemeanors

Manhattan

Small Time Crooks

Cassandra's Dream

Interiors

Husbands and Wives

Deconstructing Harry

Alice

Mighty Aphrodite

Manhattan Murder Mystery

I don't think he's really done much else like Midnight in Paris (and, in my opinion, good as I don't like that one)

But some of his best from my perspective

Hannah and Her Sisters
Crimes and Misdemeanors
Stardust Memories
Manhattan
Radio Days
Another Woman
Zelig
Annie Hall
Love and Death
Sweet and Lowdown
Husbands and Wives