Carlito's Way - Poster request

Tools    

Hi guys, today I've a weird request for you, I hope this is the right place for asking this.

I always loved the final frame of Carlito's Way, the one at the sunset with the saying "Escape to paradise", and I want to create by myself a big horizontal poster (about 100cmx 70 cm) to put on my wall.

I still didn't be able to find a good (HQ as possible) image of that frame, and I'm here for ask you guys if someone have got that frame or you know where to find that, or at the last way where to find a poster like that.

Thanks to all of you!

It won't come out so good I guess, because the poster would be quite big and maybe from a screenshot I'd lose quality.
Anyway I'm wondering why no one didn't do a poster like that, usually there's always everything on web

"How tall is King Kong ?"
It won't come out so good I guess, because the poster would be quite big and maybe from a screenshot I'd lose quality.
It depends on how you make the screen capture. Your movie is probably in a good enough definition to be broadcast on a 1m wide tv or beamed on a wall, so, I don't think your poster would necessarily be more demanding than your source material.

I usually do snapshots with VLC, but default jpg ones. I suggest you tweak a bit the VLC snapshot parameters and see if you can produce a sufficiently high res picture (compared to what print shops expect for posters), if not find another tool to extract a picture from your disc.

What i'm saying is I'm pretty sure you have every required tool at hand.

It depends on how you make the screen capture. Your movie is probably in a good enough definition to be broadcast on a 1m wide tv or beamed on a wall, so, I don't think your poster would necessarily be more demanding than your source material.

I usually do snapshots with VLC, but default jpg ones. I suggest you tweak a bit the VLC snapshot parameters and see if you can produce a sufficiently high res picture (compared to what print shops expect for posters), if not find another tool to extract a picture from your disc.

What i'm saying is I'm pretty sure you have every required tool at hand.
Thanks mate, I'll try that way then. Let's hope for a good result