Viking scarifice

Tools    

I watched a music video on YouTube. No idea what it was so I can't link it. It had scenes from viking type movies. Some scenes were from GOT. One of the scenes had 3 teen girls dressed in long white gowns. With crowns of flowers, I think. They were tied hand and foot and placed in small rowboats. Lying on their backs with wood around them. The boats were pushed into the ocean/lake. Apparently, flaming arrows were to be shot into the boats.

Maybe from the Vikings TV series? This looks like the kind of gritty historical drama I would like. I still have to watch Vikings.

The 13th Warrior?
I did watch that once. A long time ago. I do not remember a scene like that.
I found a clip of the kings funeral. A woman was tied onto the long boat which was set on fire. Not the same scene I am looking for.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Sounds very familiar but the only thing I can remember watching that might have had a scene like that is Vikings. I just cannot recall a season or episode. I would guess season 1 because it kind of shocked me how willing the girls were to sacrifice themselves. Like maybe they were drunk or on some kind of drug. I feel like it was an introductory scene to learn about this culture before getting to a major plot development.

Those are the memories that I have of what I can remember too. This may not be the same scene as the OP though.

I did skim through Vikings season 1 episode summaries and nothing jumped out so I don't know. But I also don't know what else I could have watched recently that would still have such a lingering memory.

Thanks ynwtf. I do intend to watch vikings someday. I do remember the 3 girls were starting to panic once the boats were pushed away from shore. Because the end is near. But there is nothing they can do now. Does that ring a bell?

I watched a music video on YouTube. No idea what it was so I can't link it. It had scenes from viking type movies. Some scenes were from GOT. One of the scenes had 3 teen girls dressed in long white gowns. With crowns of flowers, I think. They were tied hand and foot and placed in small rowboats. Lying on their backs with wood around them. The boats were pushed into the ocean/lake. Apparently, flaming arrows were to be shot into the boats.

Maybe from the Vikings TV series? This looks like the kind of gritty historical drama I would like. I still have to watch Vikings.

Do you remember other details connected with this music video? Maybe it will be helpful.

Do you remember other details connected with this music video? Maybe it will be helpful.

Not really. I tried to find it again. I saw it because I was watching Heilung and Hu music videos. Then others like them. I was just going down the rabbit hole. It came up as a YT recommendation. It was a fan made video using medieval/viking scenes. Like I said, some of the scenes were from Game Of Thrones. Those were the only ones I recognized. Might of had some Lord Of The Rings scenes. But maybe in a different video I watched that day.
In the comments, someone had already asked what those scenes were from. There was no answer.

Not really. I tried to find it again. I saw it because I was watching Heilung and Hu music videos. Then others like them. I was just going down the rabbit hole. It came up as a YT recommendation. It was a fan made video using medieval/viking scenes. Like I said, some of the scenes were from Game Of Thrones. Those were the only ones I recognized. Might of had some Lord Of The Rings scenes. But maybe in a different video I watched that day.
In the comments, someone had already asked what those scenes were from. There was no answer.

Did you find this link to music video?

Did you find this link to music video?
No. Never did. I looked several times by following the kind of links that led me to it the first time. Starting with Heilung and Hu and going down a rabbit hole from there.

And for the record it is called a Viking Funeral, not a Viking Sacrifice.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

No. Never did. I looked several times by following the kind of links that led me to it the first time. Starting with Heilung and Hu and going down a rabbit hole from there.
What a pity, because I do not know if IT is movie or TV series. Perhaps it was something low budget. Vikings are on Polish movie "Stara baśń" (Old Fairy Tale) , but there were similar scene with funeral only one Viking.

And for the record it is called a Viking Funeral, not a Viking Sacrifice.

Negative. A Viking Funeral is not what I am looking for. This scene is the sacrifice of three teen girls. And may be some other medieval group.