A possession movie

Tools    

I apologise if this is in wrong place finding the site hard to navigate. That being said here goes.
This movie i guess would come under horror/thriller. I believe it to be an independent production. The movie begins with a young girl probably 17 or 18 returning home to visit from either Catholic boarding school or nunnery. This young girl has a abusive father whom may or may not have killed her mother. This young girl it seems may be possessed by a angel. There are scenes where her eyes burn bright blue. There is a scene where she visits a house with friends. One of which is quite violent and attacks another of her friends or maybe her sister. The next scene I remember is these friends visit a cult orientated guy who has them lie on a mat after drinking some concoction. One friend has a real bad trip. She on the other hand wakes to find everyone gone and alone with the let's call him a mystic where I believe he instructs her on a prophecy. The only other scene I remember is this girl makes love to a young possessed boy on a church alter at the end of the movie. The boy I think is becoming Satan reincarnated. I think its supposed to infer she is using this angel possession to expel the evil within the boy. Also I think the boy is the one with violent tendencies described earlier. I saw this on one of the three main streaming services prime,Netflix or now tv not on general TV. Anyhow hope someone can point me in the right direction TIA

I apologise if this is in wrong place finding the site hard to navigate.
You posted it in exactly the right place. That said, I'm usually of the mind that the site is very straightforward, navigation-wise, but I'm always open to feedback. Please send me a message elaborating on the issue and I'll see what I can do.

Best of luck finding your film.