Films similar to The Best of Youth?

Tools    

Hello guys. I am new.*

Few days I watched this italian film named*The Best of Youth.*Set in Italy from 1966 through 2003, it chronicles the life of the middle-class Carati family, focusing primarily on brothers Nicola (Luigi Lo Cascio) and Matteo (Alessio Boni) as their life paths separate during youth, encompassing major political and social events in*post–World War II Italian history.

I will very much appreciate it if you suggest me similar films with a lot of cultural and historical references.

(Pardon my English)*

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Hello guys. I am new.*

Few days I watched this italian film named*The Best of Youth.*Set in Italy from 1966 through 2003, it chronicles the life of the middle-class Carati family, focusing primarily on brothers Nicola (Luigi Lo Cascio) and Matteo (Alessio Boni) as their life paths separate during youth, encompassing major political and social events in*post–World War II Italian history.

I will very much appreciate it if you suggest me similar films with a lot of cultural and historical references.

(Pardon my English)*

Welcome. I saw this movie and it was good until the 4th and 5th hour, where it started recycling. Maybe you'd like "Boyhood"?