What film? A woman crushes meatballs in the main actor's hands.

Tools    

Hi all
First post for a question about a film that's been rattling around my head for the last 10 years. God knows why I've been thinking about it all this time.

In the scene, an older lady gives some meatballs to the main protagonist. He doesn't have a plate, so she just puts them into his hands, then clasps them together in farewell. It creates a mess.

I think the film is from the 90s or early 00s. I don't think it's a superhero, sci-fi, fantasy, horror etc film. Probably a comedy set in the real world in the "present".

I thought it had Nick Cage in it and was sure it was Matchstick Men, but it aint, 'cos I watched it recently.

Any ideas film fans?

Edit. Randonly found it on Youtube just now - It's "The Wedding Singer".

Hi all
First post for a question about a film that's been rattling around my head for the last 10 years. God knows why I've been thinking about it all this time.

In the scene, an older lady gives some meatballs to the main protagonist. He doesn't have a plate, so she just puts them into his hands, then clasps them together in farewell. It creates a mess.

I think the film is from the 90s or early 00s. I don't think it's a superhero, sci-fi, fantasy, horror etc film. Probably a comedy set in the real world in the "present".

I thought it had Nick Cage in it and was sure it was Matchstick Men, but it aint, 'cos I watched it recently.

Any ideas film fans?
Hi
I’m thinking it’s The Wedding Singer with Adam Sandler. He’s teaching her piano and she pays him with meatballs, but doesn’t have Tupperware