Mona Lisa Smile

Tools    

Has anone seen this movie or has anyone have any reviews?

This movie just came out at Christmas, did anyone go see it? or has any comments.?

Originally Posted by CrazyforMovies
This movie just came out at Christmas, did anyone go see it? or has any comments.?
I am finally geting caught up with things now thank goodies!Anyway no I don't plan to see it being that it has my least favorite actess Julia Roberts I am not a fan and I find her annoying.
Also I did not seeing any movies on Christmas I with my mom and stepfather(ugg) and the rest of my family that day!
Plus the plot does not interest me in the least it looks sort of dull if you know what I mean!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I don't like Julie Roberts neither I'm not a big fan of her, however the content of the film seems interesting. I thought I was the only one that found her annoying, really she gets the big bucks to anoy people. It's only recently since she seems to have matured that I can bare to see a movie with her in it.
Nice to meet You..

i HATE julia roberts
but i'll see this movie when it comes out on dvd or something since it does look kinda interesting