Would this be a good reboot idea for Dirty Dancing (1987)

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Since so many classic movies are being rebooted lately, I thought of this idea as a joke in a conversation, but then I got to thinking, maybe this would be a good idea.

So it would take place about 30 years after the first Dirty Dancing, set in the early 90s and Baby Houseman is now an older woman taking on a new younger, in experienced, dancing protege and gets romantically entangled with him.

Or unless that's a bad idea ?

I dont think it would be a good idea... no one can replace Patrick Swayze.. He is one of the only actors that is a triple threat..

Since so many classic movies are being rebooted lately, I thought of this idea as a joke in a conversation, but then I got to thinking, maybe this would be a good idea.

So it would take place about 30 years after the first Dirty Dancing, set in the early 90s and Baby Houseman is now an older woman taking on a new younger, in experienced, dancing protege and gets romantically entangled with him.

Or unless that's a bad idea ?
You mean they haven't already made a remake/reboot of Dirty Dancing? Just that movie title is probably worth a few million in ticket sales.