R.I.P. Kelly Preston

Tools    

I'm speechless...I don't believe this...first his son, and now Kelly...this is heartbreaking. What a loss...loved her in Jerry Maguire and Twins. I don't believe this. My condolences to John and the rest of his family RIP.

I got to meet Kelly and John at an event in Baltimore in 2013.

R.I.P.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Apparently it was a tightly held secret, from what I read. Travolta has always been private
Gee, I had to think who she is. Now I know. Will go & wiki her for more details. RIP ✝️

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Travolta lost his girlfriend Diana Hyland to breast cancer in 1977. He just lost his wife to the same disease. Heartbreaking.

Add on to this the tragic death of his 16 year old son. This man has gone through a lot of pain.

RIP Kelly Preston.

Suspect's Reviews

I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in a movie.
She's in one of my favorites... which is Sky High (2005).
Kind of a requisite movie for comic book geeks - even though it's not based on a comic book, but is a film that satirizes all comic book tropes!