Freddy VS Jason VS?

Tools    

All horro movie lovers seen Freddy VS Jason I just want to know what would you like to see? Freddy Vs Jason VS who? I woud pick Freddy VS Jason VS Michal Myers.

There already have been so many threads like this, one way or another. Whether it's Freddy vs. Jason or Freddy vs. someone else...etc.
Seriously though, I'd just like to see a sequel to Freddy vs. Jason

BANNED
Originally Posted by jrs
There already have been so many threads like this, one way or another. Whether it's Freddy vs. Jason or Freddy vs. someone else...etc.
Seriously though, I'd just like to see a sequel to Freddy vs. Jason
lol

of course there will be a sequel considering they had the worst ending possible.....another VS new age horror movie mmmm
I know what your thinking, did he fire 6 shots or only 5? Well, in all this mess I kind of lost track myself, but seeing that this is a .44 magnum, the most pwerful handgun in the world and could shoot your head clean off, you gotta ask yourself do I feel lucky? Well do ya, punk? - Dirty Harry

Gotta go with Ash played by Bruce Campbell. His bang stick would tear 'em both up... or it'd at least be funny to watch

Vigo from Ghostbusters II !!! HA! what a riot!

I think Michael Myers is the obvious choice, and it's probably the one i'd most like to see. Ash would be awesome too, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

Freddy vs Jason was such a bad movie. They should scrap the Idea of combining characters and make a new character.

Any movie that has one evil character vs. another evil character in the movie title is doomed.

Freddy vs. Jason
Alien vs. Predator
King Kong vs. Godzilla

All so so baaaad ....

For any fan of the 80s Slasher flicks especially friday the 13th and Nightmare on elm street fans like myself i think should definitly have alot of fun watching FVJ. its not well made or anything its just great popcorn entertainment and if Ronny Yu is directing i would like to see a new FVJ. Ronny Yu can really capture the feel of old slasher as he showed in Bride of Chucky and FVJ.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Leprachaun

We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
For any fan of the 80s Slasher flicks especially friday the 13th and Nightmare on elm street fans like myself i think should definitly have alot of fun watching FVJ. its not well made or anything its just great popcorn entertainment and if Ronny Yu is directing i would like to see a new FVJ. Ronny Yu can really capture the feel of old slasher as he showed in Bride of Chucky and FVJ.
I am actually a very big fan of both Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm street. Separately the movies make for great watching but the combination of both just bored the pants off me.

Originally Posted by MyMovieWasBest
Gotta go with Ash played by Bruce Campbell. His bang stick would tear 'em both up... or it'd at least be funny to watch
first things first, "BOOM-stick", not bang stick. Nothing personal, i just have a problem with stuff like that

second of all, FVJ is truly a misnomer, while it's true, the movie did end with a titanic battle, but it truly was a Freddy movie with Jason sprinkled over the script

as for who should be in a 3-way VS. movie? if you're going beyond 2 then at least ruin as many movies as possible. Freddy, Jason, Michael, Ash, Pinhead, Chucky, Leprechaun, hell, throw Simon Cartwright in there. While the action scenes would be highly entertaining, no doubt, that cannot redeem such a crappy idea, 2 villains was pushing it, more than that, and you're asking for a flop.

how bout jason vs carl from slingblade

Regis Philban!

Dirtier than Harry
Freddy vs. Jason vs. MY MOTHER IN LAW.

Hell yeah.

Freddy vs. Jason vs. CANDYMAN - let's see how the hook measures up against the claws and the machete!!!!!