Movie about boy who was kidnapped and wouldn't speak

Tools    

I watched this a long time ago, so I don't remember it too well. I know a boy was either kidnapped or held captive by his parents and found years later. He was either a teen boy or an early adult when he was found. He was too traumatized to speak and this doctor or therapist was trying to help him through his trauma. At one point he assaults her in the dark and I think he tries to rape her, but he doesn't. And at the end, he goes back to where he was being held captive and faces his fears. Sorry, I don't remember much. I just thought about it and it's bothering me now. Anything sounds familiar to anyone? I just can't think of it or who was in it.

This might be ‘Silent Fall’, 1994, dir. Bruce Beresford.
That's not it, but I am definitely watching that now. The trailer was awesome. Thank you!

I watched this a long time ago, so I don't remember it too well. I know a boy was either kidnapped or held captive by his parents and found years later. He was either a teen boy or an early adult when he was found. He was too traumatized to speak and this doctor or therapist was trying to help him through his trauma. At one point he assaults her in the dark and I think he tries to rape her, but he doesn't. And at the end, he goes back to where he was being held captive and faces his fears. Sorry, I don't remember much. I just thought about it and it's bothering me now. Anything sounds familiar to anyone? I just can't think of it or who was in it.
If I remember correctly, what you describe is very similar to the movie "Abduction" in 2011. Am I wrong?