Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Tools    

Has anyone ever seen Hedwig and the Angry Inch? It's the story of "Hedwig, born a boy named Hansel in East Berlin, fell in love with an American G.I. and underwent a sex-change operation in order to marry him and flee to the West. Unfortunately, nothing worked out quite as it was supposed to - years later, Hedwig is leading her rock band on a tour of the U.S., telling her life story through a series of concerts at Bilgewater Inn seafood restaurants. Her tour dates coincide with those of arena-rock star Tommy Gnosis, a wide-eyed boy who once loved Hedwig... but then left with all her songs."

Yeah, I saw it. It was okay, I guess. But aside from the part where Hedwig and those girls sing in the chinese food resturant, all I remember is Michael Pitt.

the actor that plays tommy gnoses is sexy. Yeah I liked the movie really weird and freaked out but interesting

Pirates of The Carribean

Does anyone know where I can watch Hedwig and the angry Inch? My parents would flip if i bought it so I am looking for it online...heh..

Does anyone know where I can watch Hedwig and the angry Inch? My parents would flip if i bought it so I am looking for it online...heh..

Sorry.

I know it's not the film, but as it has fans here maybe someone will get to see it.

Neil Patrick Harris for Broadway return in 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'

The How I Met Your Mother actor will star in a revival of Hedwig and the Angry Inch directed by Michael Mayer (American Idiot).

Neil Patrick Harris arrives at the 54th annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, Feb. 12, 2012 in Los Angeles

"I am simultaneously ecstatic and terrified to be stepping into Hedwig's heels. It is truly a once-in-a-lifetime role and I can't wait to begin the journey," Harris said in a statement released on Monday (June 17).

The rock musical premiered off Broadway in 1998, and was turned into a movie in 2001 starring John Cameron Mitchell - who wrote the original stage production with composer Stephen Trask - as transgender musician Hedwig.

Cameron Mitchell hailed Harris's casting by saying: "Who better to pass the wig to but the finest entertainer of his generation?"

"It's like you're putting together a fantasy rock band and Paul McCartney agrees to play bass," added Trask.

Harris recently hosted the Tony Awards for the fourth year in succession. He last appeared on Broadway in a revival of Stephen Sondheim's Assassins in 2004.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...ngry-inch.html

Yeah, I only like the original Hedwig, but you can't be Hedwig forever. That's a crazy casting choice.

There's supposed to be a sequel to Hedwig coming to the stage and maybe the screen someday. I'm waiting on that.