Child Abduction & Assassins & Horror

Tools    

Hi guys, so I have been hunting this movie down for YEARS and I cannot find any trace of it anywhere. I forgot the name of it but I remember key things happening. I'm pretty sure I saw it on sy-fy over 10 years ago when they were showing horror movies. Anyway, please help me figure out what movie this is. I'm going to go insane because I for the life of me can't. Here's what the movie is about.

So in the begging of the movie, there is a couple and their newborn baby. The dad and mom and baby are living their lives at home. Well, one night, the parents put the baby to bed in the babys room, and leave the baby in the crib. They leave the room and close the door behind them. They come back to check on the baby and its gone! They see the window open. Someone came in and grabbed the baby!

Now I think it cut to something else after this. Pretty much, the guy who kidnapped the baby took it back to his little lair where he held the kidnapped children in horrible conditions and forced them to grow up as murderers. All these kids that he kidnapped, he conditioned to be killers when they got older. He was some scientist or something idk.

Well, few years into the future, the guy dies and all of his 'experiments' get loose and start killing everybody in the whole town. Among the group of killers is the baby that was kidnapped in the begging of the movie

I don't remember what happened after this up until the end. Towards the end, I think the parents are some of the only people left in town alive, and theyve killed all the other killers or something. Well, now they have to face their own son. The son looks crazy like he just finished slaughtering people ofc. When the parents recognize its their son, they approach him. I don't remember if the son killed them or they killed the son.

I think the plot was about this guy kidnapping children and turning them into mindless killers but then the guy dies and his abducted killer children get loose and terrorize the town and its up to the parents of one of the abducted children to stop them along with other people in the town.

PLEASE HELP!!!!! I really want to find what this movie is but I'm struggling so hard. Please someone help me figure this out. I would appreciate it so much!!!

Thanks in advanced!

First movie that comes to my mind when hearing kidnapping, horror, scientist is La Cite des Enfants Perdus (City of lost children). But it could also be The Forgotten.

First movie that comes to my mind when hearing kidnapping, horror, scientist is La Cite des Enfants Perdus (City of lost children). But it could also be The Forgotten.
No it's none of those unfortunately but I appreciate you trying to help! Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Perkins' 14 (2009)