National Lampoons Xmas or Christmas Story?

Tools    

Which Xmas Movie Is Funnier National Lampoons Christmas Or A Christmas Story??
30.77%
4 votes
National Lampoons Christmas
53.85%
7 votes
Christmas Story
15.38%
2 votes
Haven't Seen Both
13 votes. You may not vote on this poll

What Christmas movie is funnier between National Lampoons Christmas or Christmas Story?

Originally Posted by xxnonamexx
What Christmas movie is funnier between National Lampoons Christmas or Christmas Story?

Hi, I realize you are new, but in the future, please do not post the same thing twice. Your previous thread will now have to be deleted. You also might consider a few more choices in the poll to make it more interesting. Thanks...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am sorry. Its just that my friends and I were arguing which is better so we started to take a poll at work and I figured to make one online to reach others. Thank you.

Originally Posted by xxnonamexx
I am sorry. Its just that my friends and I were arguing which is better so we started to take a poll at work and I figured to make one online to reach others. Thank you.

No harm done... and I just voted for A Christmas Story...

Holy bombs make holy holes...
They are two of my four favorite X-mas movies of all time so it's hard to choose. A Christmas Story has the sentimental edge...
Dennis: Oh king, eh, very nice. And how'd you get that eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--
Woman: I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

-The Holy Grail