If you can enter into a movie...

Tools    

There will be spoilers of all kinds of movies in this thread.

If you could crawl into the screen of a movie bring whatever you can access in this reality into it and then take things back out of the movie. Or do things while you're in the movie. Or stay in a movie...

What movie would you go into? Where in the movie would you do it? What would you take with you? What would you take out with you?

Let's keep this low rated. Remember I said "What would You Do?" Not "Who Would You Do?" Hahaha

Make a new thread if you want to talk about who you would sleep with.

Try to be realistic with the resources and abilities you have. So don't tell me you want to jump into Star Wars episode 1 and wrestle Darth Maul's lightsaber from his grip.

It also keep in mind you can bring things back out of the screen that you can fit through it. So if you're watching a movie on your phone you can only reach your hand through to grab something something small. If you have access to a projector screen you can probably crawl through and then maybe come out with a motorcycle.

And when you enter it must be at the camera angle that you see. So you can't hop into a scene where what you want to take or what you want to do is off on the horizon without having to enter the screen and then travel over there.

If you seen Last Action Hero think of it as you have a golden theater ticket from it.

I would go after some sci-fi weapons and equipment.

Wait until Anakin cuts off Dooku's hand and just before the scene shows then leave that room, pop into the room and wave over to them non-aggressive light. They may pause while trying to escape the ship in confusement and I'll just say hey I just wanted to pick up something and I'll be going. Somehow I doubt they'll stop to question or attack me while I pick up Count Dooku's lightsaber and leave with it. Or do the same thing with Anakin's lightsaber at the end of three just before Obi Wan leaves Anakin on the shore.

I also wouldn't mind strolling into aliens and while people are questioning who I am and why are I am on their ship try to grab a pulse rifle and then run and leap back through my screen.

Both situations, that and the lightsaber thing sounds like situations where they might not attack me before I leave.

But if I can get ahold of some of those weapons or jump in and out of the movie quick enough... I would like to enter Congo when they are noticing the big diamonds laying around but before all the angry Apes come out. Take some of those.

I can also think of some characters that I would like to punch in the face. And could get away with it.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Definitely a lightsaber. I'd love to hang out in Morpheus' dojo simulation too from The Matrix.

Definitely a lightsaber. I'd love to hang out in Morpheus' dojo simulation too from The Matrix.
Totally!

Wait... I remember thinking about this before. And If you could enter the matrix movie could you also get downloaded training and bring it back? I'm gonna say yes.

I will download all martial arts that they have!

I would go into Bullitt, shove Jacqueline Bisset out of the way & jump into bed with Steve McQueen.

I would go into Bullitt, shove Jacqueline Bisset out of the way & jump into bed with Steve McQueen.
Then what would you do about Jacqueline still standing there? Lol. Jk.

Kind of goes along the lines what I said in the first post about saying what you would do instead of who you would do.

Then again you didn't say what you were going to be doing in bed. Maybe we're just going to watch a movie or something I guess. lol

Kind of goes along the lines what I said in the first post about saying what you would do instead of who you would do.

Then again you didn't say what you were going to be doing in bed. Maybe we're just going to watch a movie or something I guess. lol
Ha. Just to be in his bed would be enough.

Then what would you do about Jacqueline still standing there? Lol. Jk.
Originally I was gonna say I would shove her down those steep stairs in his building, but that would be cruel. Or maybe not.

Ha! That's funny.. I was just thinking along the same lines: I'd like to jump into the scene in The Hustler to take Sarah (Piper Laurie) away from the hotel before Bert (George C. Scott) took advantage of her. Rather than her committing suicide, I'd have given her a new lease on life, and we'd have lived happily ever after..

~Doc

Okay okay folks. I have a list as long as my arm of characters portrayed by actresses that I wouldn't mind bedding. But if I didn't cut that out This Thread would be nothing but that and it would mostly be me posting probably LOL.

So let's not go there...
(Amber Heard, Never Back Down)

Let's just stay on track.
(Scarlet Johansson, the Island)

And leave who you would bed to a different thread.
(Kate Beckinsale, Underworld)

I would like to see the surprise on bavmorda face when Willow shows up and has already mastered the Elder Wand from Harry Potter. However it's a challenge to think of how I would get it. The best thing to steal it without getting Avada Kedavra-ed.

Ha! That's funny.. I was just thinking along the same lines: I'd like to jump into the scene in The Hustler to take Sarah (Piper Laurie) away from the hotel before Bert (George C. Scott) took advantage of her. Rather than her committing suicide, I'd have given her a new lease on life, and we'd have lived happily ever after..

~Doc
⬆️

I would going to doctor strange after he stole a book from the library and then steal it back just to be a jerk to a jerk.

American Made. Sneak into Tom Cruise's garden when he is away on smuggling missions, and steal some of the bags loaded with money.
I guess with the rules of this one that you have to enter into a scene in the movie from the camera angle that you can enter the scene where that character is looking away and the camera is kind of far from them and they don't notice you. You can steal his cash and then crawl back through that same camera angle.

I would go into : Fair game 1995, and fix the script a bit and the acting of cindy crawford