Beavis and Butthead Sequel

Tools    

Although still not official, Beavis and Butthead creator Mike Judge recently mentioned that a sequel to Beavis and Butthead Do America, the 1996 feature length film of the beloved animated MTV burnouts, could be in the works.

https://metalinjection.net/at-the-mo...-has-ideas-for
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Welcome to the human race...
I'm not. That last attempt at reviving the series wasn't especially good and I'm not sure what purpose it really serves to bring them back once again beyond keeping Mike Judge solvent.

It's Only Weird If You Make It Weird
I don't know. I loved the revival.

But I'd prefer a new movie at this point

I'm not. That last attempt at reviving the series wasn't especially good and I'm not sure what purpose it really serves to bring them back once again beyond keeping Mike Judge solvent.
The original film is already very meta and pushes the(pretty simple) concept as far it could go anyway I'd say so I don't see what more could be done anyway.

If he revives anything he'd probably be better off with King of the Hill.