teenagers, naked dead girl, we must help the killer cover-up, dark com

Tools    

Dark comedy.
A teenage boy had killed a girlfriend. His friends find him sitting next to her dead, naked body. They conspire to all "stick together" to cover up the crime. One of them, who is high strung and dramatic, drives a hopped-up car (blue VW?).
This might be the movie where one of them carries a corpse in a rolled-up carpet through a residential neighborhood one early morning.
Name of the movie?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Dark comedy.
A teenage boy had killed a girlfriend. His friends find him sitting next to her dead, naked body. They conspire to all "stick together" to cover up the crime. One of them, who is high strung and dramatic, drives a hopped-up car (blue VW?).
This might be the movie where one of them carries a corpse in a rolled-up carpet through a residential neighborhood one early morning.
Name of the movie?

This sounds similar to the movie River's Edge (1986), but it's been a long time since I've seen it so I don't remember a lot of the details in the movie.

River's Edge (1986) is about a teenager who kills his girlfriend, then he tells his friend what he did and shows them her dead body. Then they all agree to cover it up.

Here's the link to it on IMDB:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091860/reference

Thank you, gbgoodies. That's it!