Legal Eagle

Tools    

A bucket of anxiety
I just wanted to recommend a YouTube channel called, "Legal Eagle" where a real lawyer talks about the legal legitimacy of some of our favorite movies. For instance, Jurassic Park, Bee Movie and what I just got done watching, Miracle on 34th Street.
I believe his channel is very interesting and is a good conversation starter, you should check it out

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I think it's pretty good, since I am an aspiring filmmaker and wanting to direct a script I am also co-writing that deals with legal procedure. I used some of his advice so far!

I'd say Will Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is his funniest review so far

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I just wanted to recommend a YouTube channel called, "Legal Eagle" where a real lawyer talks about the legal legitimacy of some of our favorite movies. For instance, Jurassic Park, Bee Movie and what I just got done watching, Miracle on 34th Street.
I believe his channel is very interesting and is a good conversation starter, you should check it out

This sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to watching some of the videos when I have time. Thanks for the info.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Any movie that takes place in a courtroom, he always comments on how lawyers are not allowed to get up and walk around the well, like they always do, and that they have to stay at their table the whole time in real life, unless asked to do a sidebar or something like that.

One movie I saw where the lawyers actually do stay at their table was Philadelphia, and The People vs. OJ Simpson, so I hope he reviews those.