Peter Pan

Tools    

I just saw a preview for this movie and I must say WOW. It really looks good, I think it will be one of those movies that brings everyone back to their childhood. I know it will for me. I does look good though, kewl effects and good music in the trailer.

More Info...

Linkin Park Forums

Affordable and Reliable Web Designs and Hosting

Portfolio!!
www.MeteoraStudios.com
www.DigitalEinstein.com
www.LinkinParkForums.com

I'm more excited about seing Jason Isaacs as Captain Hook more than anything really.
And found he was eating his shoe.

lol, yes that will be interesting, I wounder how he will do. I am alittle worried about how good of a hook he will make.

NO!I heard about the movie and saw the coming attreation and I was very upset!I mean there is aready a great movie out there with peter pan in it called "HOOK!"THe best movie of all times!
I would give "Hook" Three stars it is great and has the best actors in it!Hook and Smee are the best in there!
I had not seen the movie and I don't think I am going to but still I think it is better if they stop ruining peter pan movies like this!Anyway the book is good too!See you around!JM No movie beats hook!
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Hook really wasn't "Peter Pan" per se. It was a loose adaptation of the original story, and really is just cheeseball fun. The new one on the other hand is the only live action version of the original story to actually feature a boy as Peter Pan - at least I think it is anyways. I can't wait. If they pull this off right then this could be one extremely entertainin movie.

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
NO!I heard about the movie and saw the coming attreation and I was very upset!I mean there is aready a great movie out there with peter pan in it called "HOOK!"THe best movie of all times!
I would give "Hook" Three stars it is great and has the best actors in it!Hook and Smee are the best in there!
I had not seen the movie and I don't think I am going to but still I think it is better if they stop ruining peter pan movies like this!Anyway the book is good too!See you around!JM No movie beats hook!
Agreed,

I can understand they want to remake childrens movies over again so that a younger audience might enjoy them.

...but seriously what is blockbuster rentals for? Rent the original (or the other remakes) and keep it that way for awhile.

A novel adaptation.
I'll go see this because it looks fanciful and I've nothing better to do with myself, but from the previews, I'm expecting it to only cause me "Peter Pain".

Of course, it'll be alright as long as they don't "Peter Pander" to the kids.

And that morning I'll be eating "Peter Pancakes," unless I'm in the mood for health food, in which case I may just cook something up on my "Pita Pan".

Oh, do I lead a sad, sad, life.

i just saw this film and jason isaacs was great as captain hook however, dustin hoffman still stands out in my mind as the better actor...

bob hoskins' smee will never be topped...

i am a big hook fan..i thought that movie was a clever idea..

i grew up however with the mary martin version of peter pan on tv (which j m barrie had a hand with the screenplay) and this new peter pan reminds me of that as it is based on the j m barrie novel

the film was a lot of fun and highly recommended...

and this is the only live action version of a boy finally playing peter pan