Scene in an elevator

Tools    

Anyone knows this actress?I recentl saw a scene from a movie where she spanks another woman in an elevator and im searching for this movie.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Honestly, this looks more like a man to me. Maybe in drag?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
spanks?

Is that a screen shot from the same movie you're looking for or are you just hoping to find the name of that actress to then search out her film history?

Looks late 70s/early 80s to me. Is that a medical coat? Perhaps she is a doctor or some other clinical type career? That might help narrow things down.

How did you get that screen of her?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Hi first of all thank you for the response, Maybe i should have posted the clip that i found in the first place and not only a screenshot of the actress. I found this clip a couple of days ago in YouTube where a guy used these parts of the movie to promote his book. So check the clip to get the whole picture. Because i have not so many posts the forum doesnt allow me to send it as a link. If you go in YouTube and type Historias sadomasoquistas you wil watch it. If it rings any bell let me know.

Thank you

I don't know about you, but sadomasochism is a pretty big clue towards an answer. I'm not into those types of movies, but now an 'expert' might know which movie you're looking for.

I would change the thread title to include that bit of information.