Which movie is your favorite?
42.86%
6 votes
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
57.14%
8 votes
Perfect Blue
14 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Which animated movie do you prefer? This is the beginning of a series of polls based on animated movies, which will end in a final couple of polls deciding the winners.

Its like comparing chalk and cheese. Snow White and Bambi maybe but Perfect Blue?

Kind of a bizarre comparison. Snow White is more significant in terms of the history of animation, but I gotta give my vote to Perfect Blue. Satoshi Kon's work is superb, though I personally prefer both Paprika and Tokyo Godfathers.

Its like comparing chalk and cheese. Snow White and Bambi maybe but Perfect Blue?
It just had to do with the ranking system I will use in these polls. I expected Snow White to win, but there will be other closer polls, especially as we go along.

A system of cells interlinked
Totally bizarre comparison. Well, whatever floats your boat!

I'll vote for Perfect Blue, as it is pretty fantastic stuff.

@TheUsualSuspect - Aronofsky borrowed heavily from Perfect Blue when he made Black Swan, and in fact, he lifted one scene wholesale.

Welcome to the human race...
It doesn't sound like a comparison so much as round one of a larger tournament - maybe that's just the way the films in question were seeded.

Anyway, I voted Perfect Blue.

Although, the movies are worlds apart, and Perfect Blue is a better film. But going for Snow White, coz the movie has a more historical impact in the animation industry. Described here:

https://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/...making-forever