Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Circus.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	50634  

10. Vampire Circus (1972)

9. Zombieland (2009)

Sometimes a movie can help pull you into a genre. This one did that for me, along with Evil Dead 2 (1987). How in love with this I am, I don't really know right now. That's why it can be challenging recommending movies to people looking to explore new kinds of films. Preferences can change and adapt. It's really all up to what YOU are interested in watching. What you're into. That's how it's always worked for me.
Attachments

Name:	Vampire Circus.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	50636   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zland 2009.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	50637  

10. Vampire Circus (1972)

9. Zombieland (2009)

Sometimes a movie can help pull you into a genre. This one did that for me, along with Evil Dead 2 (1987). How in love with this I am, I don't really know right now. That's why it can be challenging recommending movies to people looking to explore new kinds of films. Preferences can change and adapt. It's really all up to what YOU are interested in watching. What you're into. That's how it's always worked for me.
First of all, what a great topic for a countdown...really interested in seeing where this one goes. LOVED Zombieland...my favorite Woody Harrelson performance.

Chaney Triple Feature

4. He Who Gets Slapped (1924)

3. The Unknown (1927)

At Antonio Zanzi's gypsy circus, Alonzo the Armless (Lon Chaney), throws knives at and covets after Nanon, the daughter of Antonio the circus owner. This is, unfortunately, the only one of the three that is HORROR eligible, and may be a longshot MoFos will give it a go. @Captain Spaulding digging this especially I can see, @cricket , @Funny Face who is in love with carnivals, and anyone really. Tom Savini, the greatest movie effects artist of the 1980s, adores this guy. Movie Links Here & Here. Best entertainer there ever was, Lon Chaney. Dealing with men undermining others to get the girl, probably, The Coolest Movie Ever Made.

Alonzo The Armless

2. Laugh, Clown, Laugh (1928)

Attachments

Name:	He Who Gets Slapped.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	50658   Click image for larger version

Name:	The Unknown (1927).jpg
Views:	79
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	50659   Click image for larger version

Name:	Laugh Clown Laugh (1928).jpg
Views:	85
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	50660  

Freaks better make it.
Have seen, it's pretty good, not making it. Hehe, unfortunately

First of all, what a great topic for a countdown...really interested in seeing where this one goes. LOVED Zombieland...my favorite Woody Harrelson performance.
Thank you. @Gideon58 , Are you an alt account? You may not be.

Attachments

Name:	80s Jumpsuit.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	50661  

I don't know what an alt account is.
One of the jillion "Jace" accounts, you seem like one of those.

1. Movie Forums

Kidding! That's Not My Favorite Circus & Carnival Film. Maybe It Should Be Though, Hmm.
Attachments

Name:	Movie Forums.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	50698