Looking for an action/revenge movie

Tools    

Hello. I'm trying to find a movie I've seen a long time ago, like 9-13 years ago. Unfortunately I remember so little. But there's this one scene that I'm quite sure of. I'm guessing it's a movie from Asia, and it might be an action/revenge kind of flick. But I might be wrong.
Just suggest whatever pops up in your head. I'd be really thankful.

So what I remember from it, is that there's this one scene. I think it happens in the beginning of the movie. A gunfight happening inside a building. There's a guy carrying a machinegun and he keeps on firing nonstop until he finally runs out of bullets and that takes a lot of time. Hundreds of bullets flying. Also there's some sort of time counter that keeps on ticking either that or there's a counter with how many bullets he had IDK if that makes sense. Later on when he's finally out of bullets, or when he's caught off guard a SWAT team of some sort, or just regular people that look like cops lol emerges with guns that have lasers maybe MP5s. And they have him at gunpoint and he gives up. Laser dots from guns are on him. Later the talking sequence between him and the guys begin. And if I'm not mistaken he's shot and wounded a lil bit later. This movie is stuck in my head, and I can't even think of what to google to find it. I was like 6 or 7 years old when I've seen it, had it on DVD. My chances are probably so low finding it with a description like this and especially if it's an underground movie. Sorry if I made any mistakes writing this, English ain't my first language.

I'm glad I finally found it... If anyone was interested it's 2009: Lost Memories

A South Korean film