Does anyone else watch Scifi's short film show exposure? It's simply a show put together of different, scifi related, short films usually never seen before. I think it is a fantastic show. I usually like the CGI films, much more than live action ones, but every film shown is very good. My favorites would be probably, Infection, Antebios, More, and Me and the Big Guy.

Antebios has some of the most amazing quality CGI I have ever seen in my life! If you've seen the preview for Final Fantasy the movie, then imagine something as good as that, if not better. And the plot wasn't half bad.

Infection was pretty nice looking too, but it was also pretty funny.

More was claymation, but it was really, really good.

Tripping the Rift is funny, but when on TV they edit the crap out of it, which is why I have the full length one on my comp.

Anyone else seen any of these? If not you should tune into SciFi Sunday nights, at 11 central time to see some great stuff.

Or if you've got broadband acess to the net, just go to http://www.scifi.com/exposure. Check out some of the films I mentioned above, you'll be surprisingly pleased.