Avengers: Endgame

Tools    

Official release date: May 3, 2019

Who's ready?
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Boldly going.
I love that gif
A little nod to the Hulk being in the trailer running, but in the actual movie Banner was in the HulkBuster suit.

There's plenty of fan theories on YouTube., some of which are pretty wild. Fascinating how much discussion infinity War has generated. I'm pumped!

Eyes open, there's rumours that a teaser will appear anytime soon.
Google suggested a news story to me about Disney trolling MCU fans last night, so it'll be soon

Heard a rumor there may be a trailer this week.

Welcome to the human race...
No, it was Hawkeye.

Also, remember the last time the fourth movie in a franchise used "Endgame" as its subtitle?

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Seems weird this comes out a month after Captain Marvel, given the long legs of these movies.

Anyway, trailer looks good. Pretty excited.

Cute that they're still hiding all the driftaways, even though most of us have spent the whole time since release trying to figure out how they're going to erase their erasures.

This might just do nobody any good.
Seems weird this comes out a month after Captain Marvel, given the long legs of these movies.
I mean, it’s hardly a teaser. Could’a just released some title reveal graphic on twitter but Marvel knows they can flex on us and here it is.

Looks awesome. Marvel won me over with Infinity War, and I'm insanely curious to know what is gonna happen.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
No, it was Hawkeye.

Also, remember the last time the fourth movie in a franchise used "Endgame" as its subtitle?

As if the first weren't bad enough, they made three more

This might just do nobody any good.
Was that killmonger, with the sword?
My brain went “Cable” for a quick second there. Hadn’t had my coffee yet.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Nah, that was Hawkeye, you see him take the hood off.

Ah. Awkward cut for me then as the hair was very different from one cut to the next (cut. hair. HA?!). I see that that's part of the same scene now.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear