Catch me if you can

Tools    

Hey, new kid on the block here!

I’m a massive Potterhead from Chicago whose favorite movie is a certain DiCaprio-Hanks flick. I like to think of myself as a pretty witty fellow. The thread title in combination with my name speaks for itself.

I've basically come here after the recent modernization of one of the biggest Harry Potter forums on the web. Figured I’d try a different place since I’m more of a conservative type and didn't dig the new look. Hopefully there are some cool people here. I like the style of this place a lot. It feels like I’m back in the early ages of Internet Forums.

That's all for now. See you 'round.

I've basically come here after the recent modernization of one of the biggest Harry Potter forums on the web. Figured I’d try a different place since I’m more of a conservative type and didn't dig the new look.

Surely it wasn't one of MuggleNet, TheLeakyCauldron, TheLexicon? Oh, the hours, days, weeks, months spent on those forums. I don't want to imagine how any of them would look after a facelifting. Those are the definition of Internet Forums' old days.

Thanks all!

Surely it wasn't one of MuggleNet, TheLeakyCauldron, TheLexicon? Oh, the hours, days, weeks, months spent on those forums. I don't want to imagine how any of them would look after a facelifting. Those are the definition of Internet Forums' old days.
It was none of the above actually. I visit all those websites pretty regularly, but decided I won't frequent the forums. As you say, few things are more time-sucking than foruming

I actually owned a Harry Potter forum domain for awhile, but didn't end up doing anything with it.
Oh, wow, me too! What are the odds?! (Decent enough probably, lol. A lot of people, including myself, no doubt licked their chops by the thought of their website hitting the crowds when Potter exploded.)

It is (probably not) worth noting mine was called PotterPalace. Yeah, my inventiveness at the time could have done with some helping

Hey can you point me to a few bands that rock and shred like this so i can make a mix tape? I've been OD'ing on rare soul and funk for a couple months and need a new selection. I'd appreciate it. I like heavy stuff, nothing too grating or shrieky..lots of punch and midrange, tight rhythms, plenty of harmonics...