Movie similar to The Little Mermaid

Tools    

HELLO I'm new to this forum and I have a burning question to ask.

I had snippets of a movie I saw in my childhood (I was born in 2000, if that helps) BUT I CANNOT FIND THE MOVIE

All I remember are these:
1. It's similar to The Little Mermaid, but I've tried finding similar versions, none seem to be the one I'm looking for

2. The main character (probably a mermaid) was captured by the villain and her hair had some starfish in it? Not sure where it came from. And it either seems like her hair was being pulled and someone was trying to remove the starfish or her hair was just picked up and looked at by whoever the other character us.

3. The villain LOOKS like Ursula, and she picked up a clam to apply lipstick. The moment the clam was put down, a face appeared on the clam and the clam spat its saliva out, 'cause Ursula used it for lipstick. But in the original 'The Little Mermaid', the clam was just an ordinary lipstick, no character to it.

4. There was also a scene where two yellow eyeballs, presumably from the eel henchmen, joined together to show the mermaid swimming

I KNOW ALL THESE sound like The Little Mermaid, BUT IT ISN'T, so I'm wondering whether it was a rip-off version? Which I tried finding but to no avail ( Point 2 is the defining factor because I didn't see it in the movies I tried finding.

PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU SO MUCH 😣

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Wait. How is this already answered?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Best I could come up with , no idea if it is what you are looking for.:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0216882/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_9