Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Spider-Man Noir (Nicolas Cage), Spider-Ham (John Mulaney) and Peni Parker (Kimiko Glenn) confirmed for Into the Spider-Verse.

Nic Cage voicing an alternate universe, Great Depression era version of Spider-Man is exactly what I want from comic book movies.

Besides, the real casting mistake was Tom Hardy as Venom and not Kraven.

Edit: hmm, I didn’t see a thread for the animated movie. Oops.

Oh, good thing I misclicked. I was about to make another thread.

Here’s the trailer:

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Actually interested in this. Had a good laugh at the last bit.

Suspect's Reviews

Looking forward to it in Sunday.

I saw this today and, knowing that it came, in part, from the guys behind The LEGO Movie, I shouldn’t be surprised that this will be full of blink-and-you’ll-miss-it kind of gags.

Going into this, I think I was expecting Spider-Man Noir to be my favorite in design and presentation but it turns out it was The Prowler who stood out. Might have something to do with me not really knowing much about the character and not having much reference in terms of what might have been changed in his look for this very stylized adaptation. Great musical theme too. Harsh and goes a long way towards giving him a sense of danger.

Doc Ock was also great.

WARNING: spoilers below
The fight at Aunt May’s house is easily in the top tier of action sequences this year and a few years beyond.

Prowler was great, yeah. I always think of his theme when I think of him, so awesome.

This is gonna sound weird, but does anyone remember the trailers in front of this? Some friend of mine said someone in one of them was my doppelganger but he can't remember anything else. Now I'm curious.