Titanic...

→ in
Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
To whom it may concern:

I am proud to say that I have never seen all of Titanic. I only saw the "good" scene and when the ship's sinking and such... which in itself is only 15 minutes, cuz I didn't watch neither all of the "good" scene and when the ship sinks... so that might not even be 10 minutes, maybe 5 if that. Yeah... I despise that movie... and I am glad to say that I'll never watch it.

If the movie would have been titled "Love on a ship that is gonna sink", then maybe it would have been an okay movie. Insulting is all I can say about it.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
To whom it may concern:

I am proud to say that I have never seen all of Titanic. I only saw the "good" scene and when the ship's sinking and such... which in itself is only 15 minutes, cuz I didn't watch neither all of the "good" scene and when the ship sinks... so that might not even be 10 minutes, maybe 5 if that. Yeah... I despise that movie... and I am glad to say that I'll never watch it.
I thought the "good" bit was when.......Jack was sketching Rose........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I never have understood all the hype about this movie… I watched it one time in the theater because my friends talked me into going and I think I was the only one who wasn’t when it was over… I thought it should have been named something else too... like "Sorry Jack" ...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I would have loved this movie if:
1.No Leonardo
2.No love story
3.No Leonardo

Now I thought he was good in Man in the Iron Mask, heck everyone was good in that movie. But I just don't think that Titanic should have been a love story. But it is the top grossing movie of all time. (which I hope will be beaten by Return of the King)
And found he was eating his shoe.

Lets put a smile on that block
I really like this film. I think it's a pretty accuarte account of what happened (apart from the excrutiatingly saccarine love story). I used to read a lot about the Titanic so when the film was coming out i was interested to see what it was like.

Evolution in Progress...
I actually like the movie. I don't think that it should have been named Titanic though since that really wasn't the main focus. But ever since this movie Leonardo has amazed me with some of the work he has done... I used to hate him, but looking back I think i was just giving in to what everyone around me thought (give me a break i was still in high school)

So here i go (in form of apology to Leo, I will name the movies he was in that i liked, in no particular order)

The Beach
Catch me if you can
Titanic
Romeo and Juilet
Gangs of New York
Critters 3 (yes, i was young and never grew out of critters,although it shouldn't have gone into space)

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Do you know my poetry?
This movie was WAY too overated , I mean it was ok, but not 'Best Picture' worthy.

Didn't see it.
I thought it was good, but not good enough to buy the DVD or watch more than once.