I saw it and I feel that the movie is misandrist and just left an unclean taste in my mouth after it was over. I mean mainly in the movie three women are driving and they are crashed into and run off the road by a violent driver (Stuntman Mike), so after the women escape him, they decide to go back and kill him by crashing into his car, and then beating him to death with their fists.

They then literally, literally jump on and cheer after, like three psychos. Now I know that the guy tried to kill them, from their point of view, but three characters, after they are safe, then all agree go back and murder the guy in cold blood, and then psychotically jump up and cheer about it after they do it.

Now you could argue that Mike deserved it cause of the female character he murdered prior in the story, but these new women, are completely unaware of that, so I have to view their actions from their point of view.

Now if the tables were turned and this were three male characters, who escaped the attack of a female character, and escaped to safety but then those men to decide to go back, hunt her down, beat her do death with their fists, and then jump and cheer about it after, it would definitely leave a bad a taste in viewers' mouths, in a similar direction.

And it's not just the climax and ending that is like that though, cause throughout various points of conversation in the movie the women characters talk about how much men suck, or how they hate their ex-boyfriends, etc.

Stuntman Mike is also the only main male character in the movie, so it's hard to find any male characters who are not as depraved in comparison. One of the other male characters for example, looks like he is going to prey on one of the female characters, after her friends decide to leave her alone with him, and this is never referred back to.

So when you have all this compounded together with the offensive climax, I felt the movie made for quite the misandrist viewing experience, which I am surprised by, since Tarantino never felt the need to make a movie that delivers that kind of experience before.

Unless I am looking at it the wrong way?