lethal weapon vs die hard

Tools    

which action movie series you prefer between these two, i ve personally always liked buddy cop movies, and when it comes to lethal weapon i have to say that chemistry comes by nature between these two actors, i like the way they always seem to get along in. a funny way and where riggs always tries to be ironic with murtaugh.
on the other hand comes probably the best action movie ever made if i may say, john mclane probably is for me the favorite action movie character along with james bond.
so tell us what do u prefer most and if u find any similarities between these movie series.

Welcome to the human race...
As far as taking entire franchises into account, I think Die Hard gets the edge not just because its original is the best in either series but because I'd take With a Vengeance over any of the Lethal Weapon sequels. That being said, the quality of the last two Die Hard sequels may just drag down the series average anyway.

Think I'm the opposite to Iro.

Lethal Weapon has 2 decent movies out of 4:
Parts 1 & 2
But, parts 3 and 4 are watchable. Part 4 is the better of 3 and 4.

Die Hard also has 2 decent movies, but it's out of 5:
Parts 1 & 3
Part 2 is watchable/enjoyable, then part 4 starts getting a bit too into the realms of "invincible hero". Die Hard 5 though,

Gotta be Lethal Weapon.

Welcome to the human race...
Going by the maths:

Die Hard
1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

Average: 14/5 = 2.8/5

Lethal Weapon
1:

2:

3:

4:

Average: 11/4 = 2.75/5

Just my personal ratings.

Going by the maths:

Die Hard
1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

Average: 14/5 = 2.8/5

Lethal Weapon
1:

2:

3:

4:

Average: 11/4 = 2.75/5

Lethal Weapon's 4 movies has the possibility of 20 Popcorns.
Die Hard's 5 movies can get a possible max of 25 Popcorns.

Going by what you've rated them:

Lethal Weapon
11/20
Which is: 55%

Die Hard
14/25
Which is: 56%

Pretty close

Think I'm the opposite to Iro.

Lethal Weapon has 2 decent movies out of 4:
Parts 1 & 2
But, parts 3 and 4 are watchable. Part 4 is the better of 3 and 4.

Die Hard also has 2 decent movies, but it's out of 5:
Parts 1 & 3
Part 2 is watchable/enjoyable, then part 4 starts getting a bit too into the realms of "invincible hero". Die Hard 5 though,

Gotta be Lethal Weapon.
thanks for your input rodent, i think i kinda agree with u on the movies that u liked more, i have to say after rewatching lethal weapon 3 yesterday, i kinda find it on par with 4, lets leave the first 2 films apart since for me they are the best out of the four films yes.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
The original lethal weapon has a lot of deep and dark themes plus good action and pleasant comedy. Very, very good movie. The original die hard is a prototype action vehicle (not sure what’s that’s means) that gets a lot of attention. Both great but when adding all the sequels, I’d rather be watching the lethal weapon series on a desert island than die hard.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I'd go with Lethal Weapon. I also like the LW sequels better than the DH sequels as well.

I like all the LW movies, and for Die Hard I like the original, the third, and fourth.