Who is this actor from "Deepwater Horizon"?

Tools    

Does anyone know the name of this actor from "Deepwater Horizon"? The Mark Wahlberg character calls him "Kinnell" or Kennel" (?) but I don't see that name listed in the credits anywhere...

[Of course, I can't post a link to the photo because of forum rules ...]

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Does anyone know the name of this actor from "Deepwater Horizon"? The Mark Wahlberg character calls him "Kinnell" or Kennel" (?) but I don't see that name listed in the credits anywhere...

What forum rules prohibit you posting a photo? I post photos all the time. And who is the Wahlberg character? Couldnt you find his name either?

If you post the screenshot to imgur, can you link it? The only name I can see that sort of matches (by somewhat of a stretch of the imagination is "Harrell" and that's Kurt Russell.) I doubt that's who you meant, but without a pic, can't help. :/

Unless you tell us exactly where in the film he appears.

What part of the movie is the scene? What is going on in the scene.?