Cabin Fever

Tools    

I'm going to see this and Once Upon a Time in Mexico on Friday. They both look wicked.

Dave

YoUr FrIeNd &TrUsTeD aDvIsOr
Now this looks like a great horror, thriller, suspense, whatever kinda flick,in a long time.(perhaps since the ring but thats just me.) now I read a bunch about this flick when they first had a showing in uhhhhh.....shoot! I forget what festival. (I am sure some one will tell me.) and everything I read sounded soo origanal...(though its most likely a remake knowing todays film ) but It sounded very enjoyable and the story; it had this subtle hitchcokian(?) substance to it. the plot drove me to look forward to it and the preview that I have been seeing really has not been living up to the actual potential that this film has... A tennage camping trip: cool enough.
A killer is roaming the woods.:well uhh, okay I'll go along with it....
A teen camping horror flick with NO real KIller but rather a virus .....:NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA>>>>>it all depends on who they casted....and above all who the DOP is.
I usually end up hating movies that sound all to much like screenplays I had been trying to write....but this one though it has a very diffrant nitch to it. sounds almost simular to my first SP. and lowl and behold....no jelousy...no contempment. no feeling of self doubt..."WEll **** the bed" I may have my self a new fav horror flick...though I have not seen it I am comfortably putting my good feeling forward and WILL see it in the theaters....just to get the reaction from the others......which usually drives me away from the theater and more towards videoflicks. so all in all I look forward to CABIN FEVER with open arms and a loving heart.

The Adventure Starts Here!
What a weird clip. But I admit, intriguing. I'm betting this is a bit too scary/gross for my tastes. I liked The Ring in the theater, but I don't like gross-out movies and will have to wait for flicks like 28 Days to hit HBO before I can handle them.

This looks like one of those types of movies.