Charles Manson Dead

Tools    

Brady then Manson - not such a bad year after all.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I told Mr D and his reaction was - so sad.

I know this could be hypocritical considering I made a entire thread dedicated towards our grief for the people who've affected our lives, that aren't close friends or family. But we all know who this man was, and he's anything but a hero.

So, I don't know if this sadist has any family left, and If they even care that he's gone. But If those people are suffering from grief. (Because he's still family, I can understand.) My sincerest condolences.

But for now...

I read this book by Manson about Manson when i was a teenager. It was obviously incredibly self-serving, his whole narrative was that he was purely about spreading love and he almost entirely dissociated himself with the crimes. Iirc he admitted to slashing someone with a sword in self-defence and otherwise he said he told them he was done with this and left only to find out later that his followers committed the murders and that he had no involvement in it. Of course i don't believe that. The most interesting thing was his childhood and that does seem to be a true account or at least a mostly true one, sounded like such a miserable existence he was constantly in institutions were he was regularly abused physically, mentally and sexually, abandoned by his mother and left with his grandparents who physically abused him, never knew his father, etc.

Absolutely not trying to excuse anything he did he deserved to spend the rest of his life in prison and good riddance to a bad man as i saw someone say earlier. I also understand that people go through worse and come out good people, all i'm saying is i don't buy into all this born evil stuff i'm seeing, i think it's silly and simplistic.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
What's to celebrate? I don't see anyone's life changing on here...

Of course, no one will celebrate the death of those who murdered thousands more, even if it happened a few years ago, as opposed to 50 years ago.

The only thing I haven't read is "WE WON!"

Dunno really what to say. What is there to say?

Good Riddance? That not too harsh?

Evil! Burn in Hell! Unnessacary.

Let's just set him as an example of a damaged culture America can sometimes be.

Good riddance for sure. Now lets just hope his grave doesnt become a shrine for sickos and kooks.

I'm utterly confused by some of the responses on this thread.
This story could cover most any forum here at MOFO.
I honestly don't get what you're trying to say?

rip to a true legend. i'm sure he's up there playin with tom petty and fats domino
A sarcastic joke of some kind? Don't get it either.

Dunno really what to say. What is there to say?

Good Riddance? That not too harsh?

Evil! Burn in Hell! Unnessacary.

Let's just set him as an example of a damaged culture America can sometimes be.
Blaming American culture for producing Charles Manson???

--------------
Personally I'm glad he's dead, as he won't be costing tax payers anymore money.

We need to remember Manson and his crew brutally killed this young woman, Sharon Tate and her unborn baby.

Now, Google Sharon Tate murder scene. Enough said.