Jeepers Creepers 2

→ in
Tools    

BANNED
BY startin out by thoe follow ing i like to say that This movie suck a*s it had nothing to do with the following movie or anything dont let me talk about the endening for if the thing wakes up every 23rd spring then that mmust mean that its 23 years after the first one so wouldnt you think they would make some advancements in it and the main charecters i mean come on some freaking highschool kids. IM realy pissed of because i spent there hours of a ****ing day for this. To follow up and add if the first sucked then second one is the same

Sorry, I had to edit your bold sized curse. Not that I don't agree, it just grieved me to see you abuse a perfectly good curse in a sentence fragment.

Wow. That's a shocker. What are the odds Jeepers Creepers 2 wouldn't be pure gold? Like a billion to one? Talk about a sure thing! And the first one was such a masterpiece to begin with.

Too bad you got burned.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It was beauty killed the beast.
Originally Posted by TheOne
if the thing wakes up every 23rd spring then that mmust mean that its 23 years after the first one
Uh, no. Jeepers Creepers 2 is set in the last day of the same spring that the first one was set in. In other words, it isn't 23 years later; it's just a few days later. Does that make any sense?

Ok Movie, Not worth seenin in theatres though. At least the creeper did not wistle that stupid song. I would have walk the f--k out.

My only gripe with the movie was the lighting. Every 5 seconds it would show a close up of the creeper which looked like he was standing in front of high beams, and I was just like "Where's all that light coming from?"

Funny thing is I didn't know this was out in theatres yet :P

Dream Catcher 9/10
Boat Trip 6/10
Fast and the Furious: 2 Fast 2 Furious 7/10
School Of Rock 8/10
Daddy Day Care 5/10

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Wow. That's a shocker. What are the odds Jeepers Creepers 2 wouldn't be pure gold? Like a billion to one? Talk about a sure thing! And the first one was such a masterpiece to begin with.

Too bad you got burned.
ROTFL Pike, you made me soil my drawers.
You coudn't have had more tongue in that cheek if you tried. :P

I HaTED Jeepers Creepers - I thought it was way over-hyped and altho it had some great potential, was such a bomb. So I have no idea in hell why anyone would want to make a sequel when the first tanked so badly. It's beyond me.

the first movie started out fantastic. i was really enjoying it. the whole "bodies on the ceiling" thing was awesome. i figured could really go somewhere with that. but no! what did it do? a stupid a$$ song that annoyed the hell out of me. they completely ditched the church basement theme and took a dirt road off the main path to some stupid creature, two moron kids, and an annoying gypsy. give me a break! should have stuck with the church basement. that was cool. that movie what have been great as a 30 minute "tales from the darkside" but not a movie.

the second movie? i had to be dragged into the theater to see it. do you blame me? the first one sucked so bad, why would i want to shell out $8 to watch another stupid movie. but i'll tell you what, i enjoyed it. i didn't think it was that bad. it had a few flaws, but nothing extreme enough to make it bad enough to compare to the first movie. but then again, maybe that's why i like the second movie. the first movie was so bad, that anything the producer puked up would look good in comparison.

ps. they could have ditched the damn psychic chick who "saw" the boy from the beginning and the fag from the first flop. that was just plain stupid.

It had it's corny parts, but for the most part, I liked it. I'm prety forgiving when it comes to sci-fi and horror. I go into them with the mentality that I'm not expecting a life-changing film. That way if they really suck, I'm not completely dissapointed.

It was better than the first one anyway. As soon as we saw that guy using the post hole digger, I immediately called that he was going to end up using it for a harpoon gun.