(suicide squad)what if enchantress possesed a boy? and incubus a girl?

Tools    

what would had happened if enchantress would have possesed the black man and incubus would have possesed june moone?

would had the enchantress had a man like body and incubus a female like body?

Unless that sort of thing is explained in some obscure comic book storyline, you're probably putting more thought into the mechanics of those powers than anyone working on the film did.

what would had happened if enchantress would have possesed the black man and incubus would have possesed june moone?

I don't know the characters but it strikes me that the possessed body wouldn't change beyond the visible supernatural effects of each entity. Maybe you'd have a female voice coming out of the mouth of the male host and vice versa but that would be about it.

Reminds me of the Mara in Doctor Who – who is masculine and usually in the form of a giant snake. It possesses various people but one female character in particular, speaking in a deeper voice through its host. The only signs of possession are red round the lips and teeth and a temporary snake tattoo on the arm.

are you always that negative?
Not really seeing what about that response is supposed to be "negative." It's a simple, honest answer: I think you're asking for a level of backstory and specificity that may not exist.

you remind me of the actual Yoda in the movies lol, which is fake light, "there is no emotion only peace" really? so you above emotion, too great to have emotions

jedis are evil, "beware of satan for he himself disguises as an angel of light", those are the jedis
Are you always that negative?

But seriously, liking Yoda as a character in no way implies that someone thinks they're "above emotion," whatever that means. Also, I don't even think that's an accurate summary of the character's philosophy.

How about a nice cup of "Who Cares?" 'Suicide Squad' was garbage.

How about a nice cup of "Who Cares?" 'Suicide Squad' was garbage.
I haven't seen it in full but I quite liked Jared Leto's Joker, not as much as I expected to maybe. The thing I liked most is the graphic design – all those character posters they did based on skulls were top quality.