Moonlight Vs Get out

Tools    

Hi guys,
Both of the movies in the title are concerned with racial issue, people struggling with their racial identity. However I think, Get out is the better one, due to its smart and subtle way of story-telling and message-delivering. Jordan Peele did create something surprisingly exceptional!
What do you guys think?

Get Out by several miles...

Moonlight didn't give me anything new or different. Sure, it was about blacks and homosexuality, But the story was still awfully familiar and typical award-ish. Meh...

Get Out is a perfect example of elegant restraint. It's a film that's not only "riding the line" competent, but It's also really smart in it's symbolism and thematic elements. Very much in the vein of 'Rosemary's Baby', It's really great at finding the eerie underbelly in the mundane.

'Moonlight', however, is an absolute masterwork. A Tender, Emotional, and Universal Tale. It becomes the closest thing in regards to being worthy enough to dethrone 'La La Land' for the Best Film of 2016 (IMO.) And for good reason.

No Contest Mate.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Did you purposefully post that vid since Youtube says it's 'not available'?
It might be because you live in Ireland... but now that you mentioned it.

Also I think this dude misunderstood the message of Get Out. The film is about how annoying people can be when they try super-hard to be totally chill with the black community and not racist.

Nah the video would say something stupid like 'Copyright laws do not allow this video in your country' if that was true.

Also I think this dude misunderstood the message of Get Out. The film is about how annoying people can be when they try super-hard to be totally chill with the black community and not racist.
Agreed. Maybe a better way to put it would be '2 Films that both deal with separate complex topics of race.'

Welcome to the human race...
The spammer keeps trying to post "asd" over and over but it frequently comes out as "sad" and I want to know if this is a cry for help.