Rec me great romance films on par with The Apartment.

Tools    

Ones where the lovers have great chemistry, theres drama, but things dont end in tragedy.

love in paris 1972

Ones where the lovers have great chemistry, theres drama, but things dont end in tragedy.
Faling in Love (1984)

There's the classic Kate and Leopold... Love that movie.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I havent seen The Apartment but I would have to say the last movie I watched. Dirty pretty things. Fantastic chemistry and a wonderful ending. Not a romance as such but those two were amazing.

I havent seen The Apartment but I would have to say the last movie I watched. Dirty pretty things. Fantastic chemistry and a wonderful ending. Not a romance as such but those two were amazing.
I don't remember the chemistry as such but I remember it being good. It feels like I saw it ages ago, possibly around 2003.

I don't remember the chemistry as such but I remember it being good. It feels like I saw it ages ago, possibly around 2003.
I hadnt heard of it. I think someone on here recommended it recently. Might have got a bit misty at the end.

I hadnt heard of it. I think someone on here recommended it recently.
And Ejiofor was good then. He keeps cropping up in all kinds that I didn't see at the time .

Might have got a bit misty at the end.
Yeah, I remember that feeling .

The Apartment is brilliant.

Will check it out.

See, he was fantastic, and she is just so pretty and fragile looking. The prostitute was great as well.

Will check it out.

See, he was fantastic, and she is just so pretty and fragile looking. The prostitute was great as well.
Yeah, Sophie Okonedo.

Benjamin Wong as well. I think I broke my dry run of crappy movies.

Benjamin Wong as well. I think I broke my dry run of crappy movies.
He was so funny in the Countdown episode of The IT Crowd – a sort of parody of The Matrix. So I'd seen him before but that was the first time I remember him.

He was so funny in the Countdown episode of The IT Crowd – a sort of parody of The Matrix. So I'd seen him before but that was the first time I remember him.
Brutal yet disarming in the tv show Marco Polo which is I think the first show I saw him in. He's great, isnt he. Bit of romance in there as well.