Just started Magnolia....

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
...again.

I have this on DVD but saw it on Amazon Prime. It's been a few years. I'm still in the second intro touching on each character while "One is the Lonliest Number" plays. I already have chills.

I love this movie so much!!

*edit*
Eh. Maybe I should have searched for a previous post. Still learning!!

...again.

I have this on DVD but saw it on Amazon Prime. It's been a few years. I'm still in the second intro touching on each character while "One is the Lonliest Number" plays. I already have chills.

I love this movie so much!!

*edit*
Eh. Maybe I should have searched for a previous post. Still learning!!
It's a great movie that does try too hard but I forgive it because it doesn't fail at what it tries hard at. It's unique and heavily layered and nuanced. Plus, Tom Cruise plays himself, finally..lol jk, I have no idea about that weirdness.

This might just do nobody any good.
I'm still waiting for PTA to follow up on the "Wise Up" sequence and give us a musical.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Not one, but TWO Supertramp songs! (The Logical Song, Goodbye Stranger) - of course the hits from "Breakfast in America" but that's ok.

I have the movie on VHS, but when I came back from the movie store, I accidentally put in the second movie in first, but eventually saw with another fan, properly.

8/10

Yeah, I wouldn't have minded Crime of the Century deep cuts..just no Cannonball..maybe next time? Doubtful..probably get another alienating and brooding film that is so masterful that mere mortals cannot understand it.